Happy New Year!
I generally have learned that specific resolutions are not good for me. It is usually better that I give myself general guidelines that I would like to follow for the year and go from there.
However, last year I got a little too general. Because of that, while I have several drafts and ideas for blogs, I didn’t publish a single thing openly last year. So, a couple of things need to be more specific. Here are my goals for 2015:
- Learn to speak Italian
- Be able to do a tricep push up
- Take control of my health
- Run in at least one race in 2015 (doesn’t have to be a marathon, just a race)
- Take back the middle room for my own
- Complete at least five sewing projects this year (and complete them well)
- Post at least one blog a week (can be about anything I want, but it needs to be published)
- Seriously begin work on one novel
- Pay more attention to my own beauty and make sure my outer beauty reflects my inner beauty
Now, I’ve already started on some of these and others are going to take a little more work to start. These are my goals this year, and my commitment here is to share the process of achieving this goals, whether the stories be successes, failures or otherwise. My money is on the fact that there will be a lot of “otherwise” before I meet with real success.